Monday, January 12, 2015

New Quest Protein Powder Review!


Hey guys! Today I'm super exciting to review the new Quest Protein Powder. Quest is a company that I've been a fan of for a long time, because of their famous protein bars! I was so excited when I received a tub of their Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder in the mail. I can honestly say I was blown away. It's the best chocolate protein I've ever tried, and I can't wait to try more flavours! Let's break down all the reasons I love it:

1. THE MACROS


Nutrition for 1 Scoop:

110 calories
0 grams fat
0 grams carbs
23 grams of protein

As far as the macros, this protein is just what you want. It's a protein isolate, meaning all the calories come from pure protein, no carbs and no fat. Carbs and fat can be great, but...it's a lot easier to customize your meals exactly how you want them when your protein powder is just protein. Many protein powders have tons of added sugar, adding lots of unnecessary carbs, and this one does not.


2. TASTE


This whey protein powder is by the best tasting I've tried. It doesn't leave a weird after taste. It's not overly sweet- but sweet enough! Mix it up with some almond milk and you're basically drinking a big glass of chocolate milk! ;)

3. Blendibilty

It mixes great with water (or milk of choice). I usually use a blender bottle (aka shaker cup) to make it easier to mix. It has pretty thick consistency, so you can use quite a bit of liquid. It doesn't leave a chalky or powdery aftertaste, and just is very smooth!

4. Ways to Use It!

Usually I just make a shake with almond milk or water, and it's great! I don't like most protein powders on their own, but I love this one. 


I also like to mix it into oatmeal or yogurt for an easy way to add protein!


You could also try out some of these really cool quest recipes! :)
Overall:
 10/10

I highly recommend you give Quest protein powders to try. Quest is an amazing company and you will not be disappointed!

Xoxo,
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    My own point of view, this makes a Great Protein Powder. It gets really thick so be prepared to stir, shake or even blend it into icy cold water. It also come with a few recipes to bake it into some desserts for added protein. The container is huge by the way. It is not filled to the top but there is a lot in it.

    Regards,
    Juile Roberts

    ReplyDelete