Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Get Ready With Me: Gold Smokey Eyes

Hey everyone! Today you're going to be getting ready with me! I created this gold/bronze smokey eye and show you how I re-fresh my hair after letting it go for a couple of days...

Watch the video to see how I created this look! (More pictures below)


Products Used:
  • Jouer Eye Primer
  • Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
  • Stila Smudge Stick
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Underground
  • Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof Mascara
  • Nars Brow Gel in Kinasha
  • Becca Ultimate Coverage Foundation in Cashmere
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Opal
  • Smashbox BB Eyes Concealer in Light
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Light 18
  • Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi in Radiant
  • Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
  • Nars Laguna Bronzer
  • Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Peach Beach
  • Mac Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish
  • Lipstick Queen Endless Summer Lipstick in Hang Ten





Thanks for stopping by!
XoXo,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I love this eyeshadow color combo! Bronze and gold are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete