Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Leather and Denim Day.


As we are officially in spring, I felt the need to break out one more dark, and leather infused outfit before it just gets way to hot to wear it without looking crazy (or really, melting.) I was really feeling edgy that day, so I went for a simple leather and denim look with a dark wine lip. It's totally not "springy", but sometime ya just gotta break the "fashion rules!"

This sheer chiffon top if famine because of the lightness and ruffles, but has an edge from the leather. I paired it with a simple pair of skinnies, black booties, and some statement jewelry. You can switch up this simple outfit so many ways, and it always makes an impact.



















I like to call these "tyring to look artistic but I can't even with this wind so let's laugh it off"



Outfit Details: 

Shirt: LOFT (old, similar here.)
Booties: Sam Edelman for Target (old, similar here.)
Necklace: LOFT  (old, similar here, and here.)
Bracelet: LOFT (old, similar here.)
Makeup: Tutorial coming soon!

*I apologize for a lot of the pieces being unavailable, but they're all very easy pieces to find similar alternatives for. :)


And thank you, again, to my amazing little photographer and Iced Chai Latte date, Kathryn. ;)



Thanks for stopping by!
I'll see ya next time! 
XoXo,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment