Monday, April 13, 2015

All White + A Pop of Pink | Outfit of the Day


An all white outfit with just a pop of color is a fresh clean look for spring. It's so simple, but it's so eye catching! An outfit like this is also really versatile because you can use these basic pieces as the basics for tons of outfits! You don't have to go crazy to add a pop of color-  I just added a pop of hot pink with my bandeau, bracelet, and lipstick in the same shade. This makes me so ready for summer.



These wedges are so fun! The make me feel like I'm wearing 70's Barbie shoes.




I kept my makeup super clean and natural, and just let the focus be on the pink lips.


Shirt: Vintage
Bandeau: Aerie
Shorts: American Eagle
Shoes: Scarlet Clothing
Glasses: Altrd State
Bracelet: (Exact Dupe Here)
Lips: Maybelline Vivids Fuscia Flash
Nails: Trustfund Beauty Nail Polishes in 'Pre-Nup' and 'Money Shot'

Thank for stopping by!
XoXo,
Stephanie


1 comment: