Wednesday, May 20, 2015

LIFE IS SWEET


Hey guys! Today's video is just a little different... I wanted to try something different, so I hope you enjoy!


Thanks for watching! Anything you're going through- it will get better. Have faith. Fight for it. Don't let the opinions of others shape your opinion of yourself. Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself. You deserve to be fully happy and fully yourself. Life is amazing, and too short to let a moment pass dwelling in the negative. You will have "haters", but remeber the ones that love you no matter what. You are amazing and loved. Life is SWEET, Go live it to the fullest.


I have spent too many moments worrying about what others think of me. I now know that making others happy with your life choices will not make you happy. You have to live your life the way that makes you happy. That's not selfish. You have to love yourself to be able to put love out into the world.

We all have struggles and trials in life. Sometimes life will throw some unexpected curve balls at us and it's hard keep faith that times will get better. Me personally, recovering from an eating disorder was the hardest thing I've ever done. I never in a million years thought I would be "a girl with and eating disorder." That label used to make me think I was weak, but now I realize the experience made me strong. I have learned that changing yourself, losing weight, getting fit, being "perfect" is not going to make you happier. Those things stem from hate- hating yourself, your body, ect. The only things that make you truly happy come from a place of love-- family, friends, things your passionate about, and above all the love of God. He loves you no matter what mistakes you make, no matter what you look like, no matter how many times you fall. I had to have faith in God, and faith in myself. 


If you are struggling with anything right now, please know that there is always a bright side, and things could always be worse. You are stronger than you think and more beautiful than you'll ever know.

XoXo,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment