Friday, August 28, 2015

Falling for Blue.






























Fall is right around the corner, and I don't know about you, but I'm getting extremely excited for fall fashion. Fall is my favorite season for many reasons, but the clothes have to be number one. Fall is all about layers, textures, deep colors, and the chance to experiment with new combinations!

But for some of us, it's still a little warm where we live and it isn't quite "sweater weather" yet. I recently bought this navy blue, crochet shift dress and it's the perfect  piece to transition from summer to fall. It's lightweight, but the long sleeves and deep blue make it very fall appropriate. I also love the mixed textures and detailed sleeves. Not to mention, it's super comfy. I love shift dresses because you look put together, but feel like you're wearing pajamas. Shhh...

I paired this fun flowy dress with a pair of leopard wedge booties and a deep berry/red lip and similar nail color. I think the colors contrasted perfectly. I kept accessories simple with just a simple pendant necklace, to keep the focus on the dress!

Hope you enjoy! All details and links are below! 









Outfit Details:
Dress: Francesca's / Shoes: Toms / Necklace: Catherine Popesco / Lipstick: 


And here's me caught in the act of Instagram. 



























Thank you so much for stopping by!
XoXo,
Stephanie










No comments:

Post a Comment