Wednesday, December 16, 2015

BECCA OMBRE ROUGE PALETTE | MAKEUP TUTORIAL



I recently picked up the Becca Ombre Rouge Palette and I've quickly become obsessed. I kept telling myself I didn't need another palette, but this palette was calling my name every day at work and I just couldn't stop swatching it. I finally caved. No regrets at all. It's a beautiful palette with five rosy toned warm shades. I love my original Ombre Nudes for a super matte neutral-tone look, but this palette is just a little more fun! ;) Three shadows are completely matte and the other two (2 and 3) have a slight satin finish, which is just the perfect formula- by the way! I decided I wanted to create a nice soft, simple look that showcased the tones of the palette and paired it with my new lip obsession. Watch my step by step tutorial to see how to get the look! ♡




PRODUCT USED:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Lemon Drop
Becca Ombre Rouge Palette
Becca Ultimate Creme Eyeliner in Romanesque (Dark Matte Brown)
Ardell #110 Lashes
DUO Lash Glue
Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof Mascara
Kevyn Aucoin Precision Brow Pencil in Brunette
Smashbox Primer Water
Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation in 127
Smashbox BB Eyes Light
Makeup Forever HD translucent powder 
Kevyn Aucoin Tropical Days Bronzer
Becca Ombre Nudes Palette
Tarte Exposed Blush
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed in Opal
Kevyn Aucoin Minimal Lipliner
Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Lipstain in Cashmere





Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you give this look a try!
XoXo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment