Friday, January 22, 2016

TOO FACED MELTED CHOCOLATE | TUTORIAL























Hey guys! I recently picked up one of the Too Faced Melted Chocolate Lipsticks, in the color Chocolate Milkshake. I love all of the Too Faced chocolate products, so when I saw these come out I was super excited. The formula is a long lasting liquid infused with real cocoa- available in six shades. I created a look inspired by the lip color, using other Too Faced Chocolate products. I came up with this soft winged out brown smokey eye that is the perfect day or night neutral look. Watch the video below to see how to create the look:






PRODUCTS USED:


Thanks for stopping by!
Xoxo,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..
    דירה דיסקרטית במרכז

    ReplyDelete