Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Dollup Beauty Makeup Case/Palette Review!



DOLLUP CASE MAKEUP ORGANIZER + MAGNETIC MAKEUP PALETTE | REVIEW


Hey guys! Today I'm going to talking about a really cool makeup palette/organizer- the DOLLUP CASE MAKEUP ORGANIZER + MAGNETIC MAKEUP PALETTE! I recently started following Dollup on Instagram and I thought these makeup palettes were so cool. They are like a Z-Palette, but look like a clutch, plus have a built in mirror and place to store brushes/pencil products. It was designed by­­­ makeup artist Nikki Hynek, she wanted to create the perfect way to house your entire beauty look in one gorgeous place while keeping you and your makeup stylishly organized at home or on-the-road.  The hard case design protects and secures your daily essentials—no more dirty or broken cosmetics—while a convenient hinge feature allows the case to open flat for easy access to all your makeup.  A customizable naked magnetic palette, elastic holding bands and an interior drop-down vanity mirror completes this perfect portable vanity for everything you need to dollup, touch-up and go!

Now, I want to mention this is a palette I would probably take to touch up with or on a short trip. If I needed to pack a large amount of makeup, I'd probably have to take another makeup bag. But! This is so cool for a night out because it can double as a clutch! It comes in 5 different colors, here I have Mintea Blue. Here's a look inside mine! I put together a little palette with some Mac eyeshadow pans, and a couple of Tarte blushes (did you know the blush pans pop out for palettes like this? good job Tarte! haha)








Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you try out a Dollup Case!
Xoxo,
Steph

3 comments:

  1. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. gluten free cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. facials tampa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this information. Buy Instantly Ageless Anti-ageing Micro Cream

    ReplyDelete