Wednesday, February 3, 2016

POP OF BLUE | SPRING MAKEUP TUTORIAL



Hey beauties! How are y'all enjoying the start of February so far? I'm excited for Valentines Day, but I am so ready for spring! I'm excited for warmer weather and fun colors. I'm going to LA next week, and I can't wait to get inspiration. A big trend that is coming back this spring, that we've seen many years on repeat is BLUE EYESHADOW. Yes! I love a good blue. You can wear the trend so many ways, but the easiest and most wearable way is just to do a pop of blue on the lower lash line with a neutral look. Today I created this fun look using some new Makeup Geek shadows, and I through in a little duo chromo purple to add a fun twist. I hope this look inspires you to play with some color! Enjoy the tutorial!






Products Used:
Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Becca Ombre Nudes Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Radium
Makeup Geek Neptune Matte Eyeshadow
Makeup Geek Blacklight Duochrome Eyeshadow
Ardell Whispies
Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette
Nyx Peach Blush
Becca Champagne Pop
Nyx Slide on Lip pencil in Nude Suede Shoes
Loreal Fairest Nude Lipstick
Jack Black Lipbalm
Smashbox Primer Water

Thanks for stopping by!
XoXo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment