Thursday, March 17, 2016

FULL DAY OF EATING #1


Hey guys! I finally did a full day of eating video! I try to follow a pretty healthy diet- diet meaning "way of eating" not fad die- and healthy is different for everybody. On a daily basis like to eat mostly natural whole foods, but I do eat some processed things like protein bars, chocolate chips and cool whip ;) I'm currently just eating to maintain my weight, and focus on fueling my body right to perform in the gym. No extremes, just healthy and balanced. I'm currently eating vegetarian for lent, so all the meals in today's video happen to be vegetarian friendly! And my dinner is actually vegan. All macros and nutritional info are included in the video. Enjoy!


Thanks for watching! What are some of your favorite meals?
Xoxo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment