Monday, August 17, 2015

Chocolate Chip Banana Protein Pancakes

Today I made Chocolate Chip Banana Protein Pancakes for my post workout lunch. I mean, pancakes are acceptable at anytime right? ;) These were some of the fluffiest, best pancakes I've made in a while and I thought I should post the recipe!






























I feel like these are gonna be my new obsession for a while.

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 a mashed banana
  • 1 scoop Perfect Fit protein**
  • 1/2 scoop cake batter @slapnutrition protein
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 cup egg whites
  • 2 tbs. almond milk
  • 1 tsp. Enjoy Life Foods dairy free chocolate chips
** I think Perfect Fit is the best protein powder for pancakes. Since it is a brown rice protein, it stays soft and fluffy. I like adding the Slap whey for the birthday cake flavor and extra protein, but it's not necessary. :)

Mix it all up, cook in a pan (a few minutes each side), top with sugar free pancake syrup, and the rest of the banana!






























Enjoy!
XoXo,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment