Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes


Hey guys! This morning I made one of my absolute favorite pancake recipes! I made chocolate chip protein pancakes.... But I added pumpkin! Or I made pumpkin pancakes and added chocolate chips... Hahaha. How ever you want to look at it, I combined two of the best, in my opinion, pancake flavors possible! These are super easy, high protein and gluten free, but they taste like such a treat! 

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes
(serves 1)
  • 1 scoop protein powder (I use vanilla Perfect Fit)
  • 1/2 mashed banana
  • 1/4 cup egg whites
  • 3 Tbs. canned pumpkin puree 
  • 1 tsp. coconut flour (can omit if you don't have, but I like how it thickens the batter)
  • 1/2 Tbs. (or more!) dark chocolate chips
  • lots of cinnamon!
  • a dash of pumpkin pie spice
Mix all ingredients together and cook on medium heat for a few minutes each side! Make one bug pancake or several mini ones! If you want, drizzle with a little pure maple syrup!

Nutrition Facts: 220 calories, 3.5 g fat, 26 g carbs, 8 g fiber, 13 g sugar, 24 g protein 

XoXo,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment