Hey guys! This morning I made one of my absolute favorite pancake recipes! I made chocolate chip protein pancakes.... But I added pumpkin! Or I made pumpkin pancakes and added chocolate chips... Hahaha. How ever you want to look at it, I combined two of the best, in my opinion, pancake flavors possible! These are super easy, high protein and gluten free, but they taste like such a treat!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes
- 1 scoop protein powder (I use vanilla Perfect Fit)
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 3 Tbs. canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. coconut flour (can omit if you don't have, but I like how it thickens the batter)
- 1/2 Tbs. (or more!) dark chocolate chips
- lots of cinnamon!
- a dash of pumpkin pie spice
Nutrition Facts: 220 calories, 3.5 g fat, 26 g carbs, 8 g fiber, 13 g sugar, 24 g protein