Monday, January 11, 2016

SMASHBOX PUNKED MATTE | GREY LIPS TUTORIAL



I would have never thought I'd be here showing you "how to wear grey lipstick." But I am. And I'm kinda obsessed with it. Smashbox recently came out with a new shades of their Be Legendary lipsticks, including this daring and different grey, Punked Matte. When I first saw it on social media, I was a little bit skeptical... Last week I was at Ulta, and unexpectedly saw that they had just got it in. I was very intrigued, and tried it on with a friend. Instantly were both obsessed. I was surprised at how wearable it could be! If you've ever wanted to try black lips, I think the grey is a more subtle option that still gives that same edgy vibe. I ended up buying a grey eyeliner from NYX because (not surprisingly) it's hard to find a grey lipliner. I know grey lips may not be for everyone, but I encourage you to step outside of your comfort zone and try new things. You never know what you'll end up liking! Keep reading to see the tutorial I created for it! ;)



I created a matte grey toned eye look to pair with this lipstick, so watch the video tutorial below to see how to recreate it: 
(more pictures of the look below)




PRODUCTS USED:
Loreal Infallible Black Gel Eyeliner
Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof Mascara
Ardell 120 Demi False Lashes

BRUSHES/TOOLS USED:
Japonesque Angled Brow Brush






Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you try out this lipstick and tag me on Insta @beautyandbananas!
XoXo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment