Saturday, April 12, 2014

Chocolate Cherry PB&J Green Smoothie!


This morning I made a new smoothie combination and I can honestly say it's one of new favorites! I wasn't planning on posting this as a recipe, as it was a very spur of the moment concoction, but It was so amazing I couldn't not share it with you guys! It's sweet, tart, thick and full of nutrients to keep you energized for breakfast or a as a post workout shake! I know chocolate, cherry, a peanut butter & jelly, and some greens sounds like a lot going on...But trust me when I say it's like a dance party in your mouth! Haha let's get blendin'!

Chocolate Cherry PB&J Green Smoothie
(makes 1 serving)
  • 1  banana (preferably frozen)
  • 1/2 cup frozen cherries
  • 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1/2 - 1 Tbs. organic peanut butter
  • 1 cup almond milk (adjust to how thick you like your smoothies)
  • 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I use a vegan protein- Perfect Fit)
  • 1 big handful of spinach
Add all ingredients to your blender and blend blend blend!!!!!! Enjoy!
*See bottom of post for nutrition facts

XoXo,
Stephanie

Follow Me On:
Instagram: www.instagram.com/beautyandbananas
Twitter: www.twitter.com/beautybananas

Nutrition Facts
Calories: 370
Fat: 7 (based on 1/2 Tbs. peanut butter)
Carbs: 56
Protein: 21
Fiber: 9
Sugar: 30 
Added Benefits: (Based on Recommended Daily Values)
Vitamin A: 95 % 
Vitamin C: 96 %
Calcium: 22 %
Iron: 33%



No comments:

Post a Comment