Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Outfit of The Day: Boyfriend Jeans and Leopard Socks..

I've been obsessing over my new boyfriend jeans. They're so comfy and can be styled so many ways! Today, I decided to layer up this look with some cozy knits and funky socks.


*Tip- Layer feminine or edgy jewelry to dress up a teeshirt and jeans


*Tip- Slouchy knit sweaters add a comfy casual vibe. Layer with a fun graphic tee.





*Tip- Wearing heels instantly dresses up boyfriend jeans. I love wearing wedge booties! Roll up the cuffs of your jeans and layer with a pair of funky socks! I coordinated the light pink of my shirt and bracelet with the light pink in the leopard print socks. Details pull an outfit together! 



Hey guys! Meet Sejal Parker! She's hopefully starting a blog very soon! I'll keep you posted! ;)


Details: (click the link to shop the product)

Tee Shirt- Target

Sweater- GAP

Jeans- GAP

Pendant Necklae- Mickey Lynn

Bracelet: Belle And Blush

Socks- Target

Shoes- Target (last year)





1 comment:

  1. Nice Dressing girl specially jeans for boyfriend suit on your figure .

    boyfriend jeans for women

    ReplyDelete