A simple delicious recipe consisting of a classic combo!
Banana Honey Oat Protein Waffles
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 a mashed banana
- 1/2 Tbs. coconut flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/8 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- For Topping: Honey to drizzle, almond/peanut butter or butter and other half of banana, sliced
*If you don't have coconut flour, just use 1/2 cup oats instead. :)
1. Blend oats into a fine flour.
2. Mix (or blend) in banana, then stir in remaining ingredients, except topping.
3. Pour into sprayed waffle maker and cook until ready.
4. Drizzle with honey and add butter and banana slices.