Sunday, August 23, 2015

KYLIE JENNER LIP TUTORIAL! #MakeupMonday


















It's no secret that "the Kylie Jenner Lip" has become a thing. We all know what it is, and we all want to know how to re-create it. Even though there are hundreds (literally) of posts and videos about how to achieve the oh so desired look... I still get requests on how I like to create Kylie's lip look. I love the look- and it's actually quite simple. So of course, I had to make a tutorial on it!

I have a few favorite products, as well as some drugstore alternatives, so just watch the video for a step by step tutorial on how to get the look! :)




WHAT I USED:


  • Kevyn Aucoin Lip Liner in Minimal
  • Lipstick Queen Pinky Nude Sinner
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Poured in Opal

 


DRUGSTORE ALTERNATIVES:

  • Maybelline Touch of Spice (A slightly darker, more brown option. Perfect for deeper skin tones)
  • Maybelline Warm Me Up  (closest dupe for Lipstick Queen Pinky Nude Sinner)
  • Maybelline Pink Me Up (A slightly brighter pink option. Perfect for fair complexions who want to avoid the color from looking brown on their skin tone.





SWATCHES:



















Thanks for stopping by! I hope this tutorial was helpful and you can go rock some Kylie Lips with confidence now! ;)
XoXo,
Stephanie















No comments:

Post a Comment