Saturday, March 28, 2015

Edgy Glam Smokey Eye Tutorial


Hey guys! Today I have a really fun tutorial for you! It's an edgy and glam grey smokey eye using the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette. It's also my very first video with my new camera! I'm still learning the ropes of my new camera, but you can already see a huge difference in the clarity. Yay! 


This look is perfect for a special occasion, or prom- as I know a lot y'all have prom coming up! Since the eyes are very dark, I wanted to keep the rest of the luck more subdued (but still colorful enough to be flattering in pictures for a special event) so I paired it with a warm pinky-brown nude cheek and lip. Feel free to do a lighter nude lip or a bolder lip! :)

Watch the video to see how to get the look:




Products Used:


Thank you so much for stopping by!
XoXo,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment