This look is perfect for school, or busy mornings when you want to look fresh-faced in a few minutes. I used minimal products, so it's super easy to re-create. Watch the video to see how I got this natural look:
- Smashbox BB Eyes Concealer
- Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Kevin Aucoin Brow Pencil
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
- Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
- Elf Blush in Pink Passion
- Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof Mascara
- NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Beige
STEP 1: Apply BB Eyes concealer under eyes and blend with fingers.
STEP 2: Apply a fuller coverage concealer to any areas of the face you want to cover. This will even out your skin tone without using foundation.
STEP 3: Lightly define/fill in brows with a brow pencil.
STEP 4: Apply bronzer to the perimeter of face and under cheekbones to add a healthy glow.
STEP 5: Add a bit of a bright pink blush for natural, fresh- faced flush.
STEP 6: Apply highlighter to cheek bones and as a wash of color on the eyelids.
STEP 7: Apply mascara.
STEP 8: Apply a light pink lipgloss to the lips.
I hope you enjoyed the look! Thanks for stopping bye!