Hey girls! Today I wanted to review a new pair of Esqido false lashes! As you know, I've previously reviewed two pairs (click here for that post) and I absolutely loved them. Esqido was kind enough to reach out to me again, and accepted without hesitation!
I created a smokey eye look for a special occasion recently, and I thought it was the perfect time to show you the lashes and the makeup look! :)
Esqido false lashes retail for $39.99 (currently on sale for $34!!!), but I think they are worth the price tag for special occasions. I've never felt lashes with the quality they have, and the styles and shapes of each lash are beautiful and unique.
My other Esqido lashes are quite dramatic, and I wanted to try a pair that were more natural, so I chose the "Little Black Lash" style.
Each pair of eyelashes come in a very nice white box, which is perfect to store your lashes in after you wear them. Since Esqido lashes are made from natural mink hair, they are much more durable than the average synthetic lash on the market. You can wear them up to 25 times with proper care! Most lashes only last 4-5 times! (Learn more here)
Little Black Lash is described as: "An essential staple and the lightest of our entire collection. The strands on these false eyelashes are perfectly spaced out across the band for an amazingly natural and heavenly look. Adorable and versatile, this is a must-have in every woman's collection."
I love how comfortable and light weight "Little Black Lash" feels. They're even more comfortable than the other Esqido lashes I have tried. I did trim the lash band just a bit to fit my eyes, but that's expected with any pair of lashes.
This style is not super long, which I actually like. They add just a bit of length, but mostly they add volume and thickness. My lashes don't look "fake", but rather just like they're naturally full and fluttery.
This is a style I can see myself wearing with many different looks, dramatic or natural. I would wear these on a daily basis (if I wore falsies everyday! haha) or for a special event. They are the perfect "all around lash", and they're perfect if you're new to falsies and want something subtle to start with.
I could not be happier with the "Little Black Lash". They are my favorite Esqido lashes I've tried simply because they look and feel so natural!
THE WHOLE MAKEUP LOOK:
(click the links to shop the products)
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation in #127
- Smashbox BB Eyes Concealer in Light
- Becca Under Eye Brightening Correcter (applied under concealer)
- Nars Laguna Bronzer (applied with a fluffy brush in the "3 E" motion around face)
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer (contour)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed (a dusty, neutral rosy pink)
- Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle (highlight- applied on cheekbones, bridge of nose and cupid's bow)
- Jouer Brightening Eye Primer
- Prestige Total Intensity Total Wear Shadow Stick in Meteorite (applied all over lid, blended out, as a base for the smokey eye)
- Girlactik Eyeshadow in Sultry (shimmery grey pewter/taupe, applied all over the lid)
- Urban Decay Naked Basics (used for crease color, blending color, outer corner, and highlight under brows)
- Urban Decay "Sin" eyeshadow on inner corners
- Rimmel ScandalEyes black eyeliner on water line/tight line and smudged on upper lash line
- Loreal Infallible liquid liner on upper lashline (winged out, layered over the pencil)
And that's the whole look! Let me know if you guys like these "makeup of the day" or "makeup breakdown" posts. They're a great way to show you how I created a look, because don't have time to make a video tutorial for every look I create! I hope the lash review was helpful and I hope you enjoyed the makeup! Let me know what you guys want to see next! :)
Have a great day!