Hey guys! today I wanted to share with you my favorite Essie summer nail polishes! I use other brands too, but I have the most of Essie, and they are easy to find everywhere. In the summer I like nudes, mints, blues, corals and anything bright!
Here's An Overview From Left to Right (above)
- Cocktails & Coconuts
- Topless & Barefoot
- Mint Candy Apple
- Find Me An Oasis
- First Timer
- Bikini So Teeny
- Cute As A Button
- Slap Happy
And here's a closer look, broken down by color!
- Cocktails & Coconuts - a warm tan nude with a hint of shimmer
- Topless & Barefoot- a light pinky nude
MINTS, BLUES & GREENS:
- Mint Candy Apple- the perfect minty shade
- Find Me An Oasis- a pale icy, beachy blue
- First Timer- a bright turquoise green
- Bikini So Teeny- a periwinkle blue with a hint of shimmer
- Cute As A Button- a bright pinky coral
- Slap Happy- bright red orange
So those are my favs! Hope you all have are having a great summer and rocking' some fun nails! What are your favorite summer polishes? Let me know!