Thursday, June 25, 2015

My Favorite Summer Nail Polishes


Hey guys! today I wanted to share with you my favorite Essie summer nail polishes! I use other brands too, but I have the most of Essie, and they are easy to find everywhere. In the summer I like nudes, mints, blues, corals and anything bright! 

Here's An Overview From Left to Right (above)
  • Cocktails & Coconuts
  • Topless & Barefoot
  • Mint Candy Apple
  • Find Me An Oasis
  • First Timer
  • Bikini So Teeny
  • Cute As A Button
  • Slap Happy


And here's a closer look, broken down by color! 

NUDES:
  • Cocktails & Coconuts - a warm tan nude with a hint of shimmer
  • Topless & Barefoot- a light pinky nude




MINTS, BLUES & GREENS:

  • Mint Candy Apple- the perfect minty shade
  • Find Me An Oasis- a pale icy, beachy blue
  • First Timer- a bright turquoise green
  • Bikini So Teeny- a periwinkle blue with a hint of shimmer






CORALS:
  • Cute As A Button- a bright pinky coral
  • Slap Happy- bright red orange



So those are my favs! Hope you all have are having a great summer and rocking' some fun nails! What are your favorite summer polishes? Let me know!

XoXo,
Stephanie






1 comment:

  1. Essie is the best nail polish line! Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete