Monday, January 18, 2016

BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop | Review & Demo | Compare/Contrast to Opal



Hey guys! Today I'm going to be reviewing the BECCA Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfecter by Jaclyn Hill. I know I'm super late to try this buzzed about highlighter but I thought "better late than never" especially because BECCA just announced they're making shade permanent! YES! 

I already love all the BECCA shimmering skin perfecters, and my favorite is Opal. I decided to compare Champagne Pop to Opal so you all could see the difference in the two shades.

In the video below I show you a complete review & demo of me applying Champagne Pop!




more swatches and pictures




Champagne Pop (left) and Opal (right) 



As you can see. Champagne Pop is more peachy and light, and Opal is a slightly darker pink bronze tone. I think I prefer Champagne Pop on my skin tone, it gives a brighter warmer look to my complexion. 





Thanks for stopping by to see my thoughts on Champagne Pop! Love you guys!
Xoxo,
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Great video! thanks for it. Im still deciding if Champagne pop or Opal...

    ReplyDelete