It's that time of year again... ugh school. You may not be excited about studying, but you can get a little bit more excited if your back to school beauty routine is in check! ;) Today I'm showing you a quick and (mostly) affordable makeup tutorial that is perfect for school, as well as what to keep in your school beauty bag!
TUTORIAL PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
(click products for links to shop)
- Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Gel Cream $29.00
- Smashbox BB Eyes $25.00
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder $4.99
- Real Techniques Powder Brush $9.99
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer $4.99
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink $2.99
- E.L.F Complexion Brush $3.00
- Physician's Formula Shimmer Strip in Vegas Strip $12.99
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Eyeliner in Black $4.49
- Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof Mascara $7.99
- Loreal Color Riche Balm in Nourishing Nude $7.99
BEAUTY BAG MUST HAVES:
Let me know what your back to school beauty must haves are!