This week my go to breakfast has just been toast! Two ways! What is that? Well, when you're craving sweet and savory.. you just make both. It's funny- I've had it for breakfast almost everyday this week! It's a great breakfast because it's EASY and the options are ENDLESS!
I like to use Food For Life Ezekiel bread, which is a sprouted grain bread. Which means it's the grains are sprouted and hold more nutritional value. It's easier for your body to digest than processed wheat, has more fiber, and more protein!
A lot of these are similar... but still so good! Here are some of the combos I've made this week!
1. Eggwhites/ Avocado and Cream Cheese & Jelly
Avocado and Eggwhites
- mash 1/2 and avocado and top with sea salt and pepper
- 3 egg whites (or one egg) on top
Cream Cheese & Jelly
- 1 Tbs. whipped cream cheese (lower fat than regular)
- 1 Tbs. organic strawberry jelly
2. Egg & Avo and PB & Banana
Egg & Avo
- mashed avocado and a sunny side up egg. Seasoned with sea salt & pepper
PB & Banana
- Natural creamy peanut butter, sliced banana, cinnamon
3. Classic Avocado and Sweet Cinnamon Cream Cheese
- just mashed avocado with sea salt and pepper
Sweet Cinnamon Cream Cheese
- whipped cream cheese, cinnamon, and sugar free maple syrup (Walden Farms)
4. Avo & Egg and Yogurt PB Banana Honey
Eggwhites & Avocado
- same as earlier! lol
Yogurt PB Banana Honey
- plain greek yogurt, sliced banana, drizzled with peanut butter and honey
I hope you all enjoyed these toast ideas! Let me know you're favorite bread and favorite toppings!