Monday, September 7, 2015

GET READY WITH ME: BIRTHDAY EDITION!


Hey guys! Today you're gonna get ready with me for my 18th birthday dinner! Today is my actual birthday, but we celebrated Friday-- so I decided to film my makeup and get it up today! Step by step of my birthday makeup and outfit details. I decided to keep my makeup neutral, a little dramatic, to compliment my bright red outfit. It's one of my go to looks.  More pictures and all products listed down below. <3

ENJOY THE VIDEO!



MAKEUP

Products Used:
  • Makeup Forever HD Foundation in #127
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Opal
  • Beauty Blender
  • Becca Under Eye Brightener and Corrector (not shown)
  • Smashbox BB Eyes Concealer (not shown)
  • Makeup Forever HD translucent powder to set concealer (not shown)
  • Nars Laguna Bronzer
  • Tarte Exposed Blush
  • Too Faced Lemon Drop Shadow Insurance
  • Stila in The Light Palette
  • Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
  • Loreal Infallible Shadow in Bronzed Taupe
  • Loreal Infallible Shadow  in Iced Latte on inner corners (forgot to show! sorrry!)
  • Urban Decay Underground 24/7 liner
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in Black
  • Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof Mascara
  • Ardell Individual Lashes
  • Esqido Companion Lash Glue
  • Kevyn Aucoin Minimal Lip Liner
  • Lipstick Queen Pinky Nude Sinner
  • Loreal Fairest Nude Lipstick





OUTFIT:
When I saw this romper, I knew it was the perfect birthday outfit.

Romper: Mustard Seed  (call 501-821-2808 to order) / Shoes: Micheal Kors "Josephine Wedge" / Bag: Forever 21 (old, similar from Claire's here for $8 and GUESS on sale here for $49!!!)





Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you all enjoyed the video! Thank you for all the birthday wishes!
XoXo,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment