Wednesday, October 7, 2015

HOW TO SYLE JOGGERS: 3 PAIRS. 3 WAYS.

I love jogger pants. They're comfy, cute, and so versatile. Basically you feel like you're wearing your pajamas but you look super stylish. I love the sporty chic look a jogger pant outfit. You can dress them up with a denim jacket and heels, or keep it casual with your favorite tee. Today I'm going to show you three simple ways to style three different jogger pants. Each outfit has only a few pieced and everything is under $100! Some pieces happen to be on sale right now too! Gotta love a good deal.








































OUTFIT 1
Graphic Tee: American Eagle  $19.99 / Denim Vest: American Eagle  $49.95 / Joggers: Target $14.99 / Shoes: Nike $69.99

All the outfits have a comfy sporty vibe, but pairing this one with a pair of NIKE's really makes it a comfortable sporty outfit you could walk around in all day! I layered a denim vest over the graphic tee for some contrast and a little edge. 















OUTFIT 2:
Crop sweatshirt: American Eagle  $24.99  / Joggers: Target  $14.99/ Necklace: LOFT (old, similar here) $34.99 / Shoes: Adidas $90 / Clutch: Tory Burch (similar, affordable version here.)

I love the fun bold print on these joggers! Camo is definitely coming back in style this fall, and it doesn't need much to complete the look. I paired it with a basic cropped crew sweatshirt (which seems boring, but is a great staple to pair with louder pieces), wedge sneakers, and a glam right stone necklace. A wedge sneaker gives a slightly more dressed up vibe, but still keeps it sporty. And the necklace adds just the right amount of glitz to a grungier look. If you want to add another fun element, a leopard clutch is great. I love the contrasting prints, but the smaller size keeps it from competing with the pants.
























































OUTFIT 3:
Tee: Aerie /  Joggers: American Eagle / Shoes: TOMS

The third outfit is something just a tad dressier. The embellishments on the tee dress up the funny quote, which I love by the way ;) And I put my hair in a sleek side braid to give it a classier feel. These joggers have silkier fabric, rather than a sweatpant material which also add to the dressier feel. For shoes I went with a pair of suede leopard print wedge booties. I like the subtle touch that small touch of leopard adds! For jewelry, I just layered some simple pear and fringe bracelets. This look could be for work (depending on where you work) or dinner!









No comments:

Post a Comment