Saturday, December 12, 2015

My Favorite Clutch + Essentials!





I have finally found the perfect clutch.. for under $40. Yep. That's right! It's from BelleandBlush, and it's only $38- and comes in six colors/textures. I got the black ostrich texture which also comes in tan. It's such a functional clutch, being divided down the middle with two big sides (perfect for phone, lipgloss, ect.) and a smaller center section with places for credit cards and money. It also has an attachable cross body strap which makes it great when you want your hands free! When I carry my clutch, I narrow it down to the necesseties...

What's In My Clutch?

  • Quest Bars- always gotta have a high protein healthy snack incase I get hungry!
  • Mirror - for touchups!
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Lip color I'm wearing- Usually Minimal and Pinky Nude!
  • Lipgloss- Vincent Longo Baci XXX
  • Jouer Lip Enhancer
  • Blotting Papers
  • Altoids
  • Wallet





















What are your clutch essentials?
Xoxo,
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment