Monday, January 25, 2016

HOW TO | PERFECT WINGED EYELINER



Ever struggle to create the perfect winged eyeliner? Yeah I know. Me too. And every girl in history of winged eyeliner. Is that a thing? I’m saying it is. Well, anyways... today I’m sharing with you my little secret trick to creating the perfect, crisp wing. Everyone always asks me how I do my winged eyeliner, and how its "so perfect". I would say "practice makes perfect" but in reality- with this little trick you don't need to practice! All you need is a gel eyeliner with a brush (or a liquid) and a post-it note or index card! Watch the video tutorial to see how to:






PRODUCTS USED:
Loreal Infallible Black Gel Eyeliner
Sigma E05  Brush
Bdellium Tools 760 Angled Brush








Thanks for stopping by! I hope I helped ease your winged liner pain. Here's to wings sharp enough to kill. 
Xoxo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment