Hey everyone! Going along with the whole Pumpkin craze, I thought I should make some pumpkin spice muffins! These are the perfect fall treat! And guess what? They're under 70 calories and only have one gram of sugar, but you would never guess! This recipe is also gluten and dairy free! Hope you enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
(Makes 12 muffins)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder (I use Perfect Fit)
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2-1 cup almond milk (depending on how moist you like them)
- 1/4 cup stevia (optional)*
- Optional: add dark chocolate chips or dried cranberries
* I didn't add any stevia and I thought they were delicious but, if you want them sweeter, go ahead and add it.
Nutrition Facts: (for 1 plain muffin)
fat: 2 grams
carbs: 5 grams
protein: 5 grams
sugar: 1 gram
I added some Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (which are gluten, nut, and soy free) to a few of my mine!
Enjoy with a nice glass of cold almond milk! If you try out this recipe, make sure to post a pic on Instagram and hashtag #beautyandbananas or tag me @beautyandbananas!