These brownies are so fudgey, you'd never guess they are fully raw, 100% vegan! There so easy to make, there the perfect healthy treat!
Raw Vegan Fudge Brownies
- 2 cups dates (or raisins will work okay too)
- 1/3 cup raw almonds (or any nut)
- 3-4 Tbs. cocoa powder
- 2 scoops of vegan chocolate protein powder (I use Perfect Fit)
- 1/2 cup oats (sub shredded coconut to make it grain free)
- handful of dairy free dark chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life)
- a little water to consistency
- First start by chopping the dates in a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients in processor.
- It should be a sticky, thick enough batter that you can pick up and form into a shape with your hands. If it's not blending, add a few tablespoons of water at a time.
- Press into a brownie pan (or form into balls) and place in the fridge to firm up, or the freezer to be faster.
- Enjoy! Store on the counter top for a few days, the fridge up to a week, and you can totally freeze the rest for later!