Friday, October 10, 2014

Prestige Cosmetics Ultimate Intesity Line Review + Swatches (pictures AND video)

Recently, I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to review of some of Prestige Cosmetic's new Total Intenstiy line. It's a collection of bold, pigmented colors for eyes and lips. I was very impressed with the quality and pigmentation of all the products. 


I love the eyeshadows for their metallic finish, the shadow crayons for a quick smokey eye or eyeshadow base, and the lip crayons for a bold lip! Watch my video for my full thoughts on the products!

Video Review:




Total Intensity Total Wear Shadow Sticks
From Left: Blue Moon, Meteorite, Desert Delusion


Total Intensity Total Wear Lip Crayons
From Left: Girl on Fire, Wine Not?, Berry With Me


Total Intensity True Metals Eyeshadows
From Left: Bronze, Silver, Copper

Hope you guys enjoyed this review! Let me know if you try any of them out!
XoXo,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment