Happy Mother's Day, everyone! I hope you're enjoying it with your mothers and grandmothers! They sure are some special ladies! I love putting together homemade gifts, and this year my mom and I were both sick on mothers day... so I wanted to put together a gift of a planned day of fun that we could enjoy when she's feeling better! I decided to put some gift cards to her favorite restraunts/activities we could do together. I found a really cute mason jar with a "badazzled" lid at Micheal's Craft Store, and filled it with the following:
- A Starbucks gift card for: "A Latte Full of Love"
- A movie gift card enough for two tickets to her movie of choice & a Maggie Moo's Ice Cream gift card (which is right by the movie theatre) for: "Moo's and a Movie"
- A gift card to one of our favorite local gourmet bakeries/sandwich shops for: "Sandwiches for Shopping"
- I also stuck a flower through the top!
- And filled the bottom with pink tissue paper.
I hope you guys had a great Mother's Day and enjoyed this is a gift idea you can you use for any occasion!