Friday, July 10, 2015

Breakfast With Me! #FoodieFriday

Hey guys! I'm starting a new series called #FoodieFriday! Every Friday I'll be posting a new recipe or cooking video! For this first episode I'm making one of my go-to breakfast! I love to have toast and eggs in the morning, and switch up my toast toppings! This is an easy and balanced breakfast with protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats. Perfect to keep you satisfied and energized all morning!

Watch the video to see how I make it!



What I Used:
  • 2 pieces Food For Life Baking Ezekiel bread
  • 1/2 an avocado
  • 2 Tbs. Fage plain Greek yogurt
  • 2 Strawberries
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup liquid egg whites (or 3 egg whites)
  • Sea salt and pepper
  • coffee 
  • unsweetened almond milk
  • Sweet Leaf Vanilla Stevia Drops

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you want to see for the next Foodie Friday!
XoXo,
Stephanie



1 comment:

  1. Greek yogurt.....on toast?!?! Will definitely try that out!

    ReplyDelete