Baked oatmeal is the perfect way to switch up an ordinary bowl of oatmeal. If you have a little extra time in the morning, it's totally worth it! Baking the oatmeal makes it taste like a freshly baked muffin! Yum! Blueberry and banana are one of my favorite combinations. The banana sweetens it naturally, so there's no need to add extra sugar. This is definitely one of my favorite ways to enjoy oatmeal!
Baked Blueberry Banana Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. coconut sugar, for the top
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Pre-heat oven at 375 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, mash the banana, and leave a little bit for a few slices on top.
- Mix the mashed banana with the oats and milk. Add vanilla, baking soda, and cinnamon, and stir in the blueberries.
- Pour in to a small baking dish or ramekin.
- Top with a few banana slices and blueberries. Sprinkle with the coconut sugar, which makes an amazing "glazed sugar" topping!
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove and top with walnuts or almond butter! I also like to add a splash of extra almond milk. Enjoy!