Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Classic & Contoured Makeup Look Using Becca Cosmetics




Hey guys! Today I did my entire makeup look using all Becca Cosmetics. I'm a big Becca fan, so I wanted to test out a few more of their amazing products! When I think about Becca as a brand, I instantly think about "skin". Sculpted, bronzed, glory, dewy, contoured, smooth, flawless skin. Yes, that many adjectives. 

Becca has it down with the formulas/textures for face products. I came up with this look: Focus on the skin with a simple winged liner and sheer, glossy bright pink lip. 

becca

becca by slgolfergirl featuring a becca concealer






Products/Methods Used:

1. Foundation: I mixed the Ultimate Coverage Fluid Creme Foundation (I used the shade Nude) with the liquid Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal to create a dewy foundation.

2. To conceal my dark circles, I first used the new Under Eye Brightening Corrector, and topped it with the Ultimate Coverage Concealing Creme in the shade "Banana" (a light yellow-tone). I also used "Banana" to highlight down the bridge of my nose and t-zone.

3. I contoured my cheek bones with the Low Light Sculpting Perfector. The creme formula actually makes it blend really well into foundation, and creates a natural shadow. 

4. Next, I went over the creme contour with the Shadow and Light Bronze/Contour Perfector. I used the matte side for contouring and the shimmery side for bronzer.

5. To add a subtle flush to my cheeks, I used the Mineral Blush in the shade Gypsy. (a like shimmery ballerina pink.)

6.  I used the Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone (a pale gold) to highlight the tops of my cheekbones and bridge of nose. I think Becca makes the best powder highlighters! They give your skin a literally dewy look. 

7. I primed my eyes with the Translucent Eye Priming Perfector.

8. For Eyeshadow, I did a simple matte look using the Ombre Nudes Palette.

9. I created a winged black liner using the Ultimate Creme Eyeliner in Romanesque and a small angled brush.

10. To finish off the look, I used the Ultimate Color Gloss in Flamingo Crush (a bright fuchsia pink). Using a gloss creates a more sheer, subtle look than using a lipstick.


I hope you guys enjoyed this makeup post! Let me know if you'd like to see more!
XoXo,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment