Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial: Purple Smokey Eye


Hey guys! Valentine's Day is just a couple days away, so I wanted to make sure to make a tutorial for you! I created this soft, purple smokey eye that is romantic and girly (but still a little but sultry). I used some pink tones too, too keep with the V-Day theme! I hope you girls enjoy this video, and let me know if you try it out for Valentine's Day!

WATCH THE VIDEO FOR A STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO! 



Products Used:
  • Jouer Eye Primer
  • Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
  • Revlon ColorStay Quad in Seductive
  • Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner in 3D Orchid
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
  • Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Peach Beach
  • Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner in Fair Nude
  • Covergirl Lipstick in Honeyed
  • Gerard Cosmetics Buttercream Lipgloss

MORE PICTURES OF THE LOOK:







I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial, and have a great Valentine's Day! I love you all!
XoXo, Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment