Hey guys! Valentine's Day is just a couple days away, so I wanted to make sure to make a tutorial for you! I created this soft, purple smokey eye that is romantic and girly (but still a little but sultry). I used some pink tones too, too keep with the V-Day theme! I hope you girls enjoy this video, and let me know if you try it out for Valentine's Day!
WATCH THE VIDEO FOR A STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO!
- Jouer Eye Primer
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
- Revlon ColorStay Quad in Seductive
- Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner in 3D Orchid
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Peach Beach
- Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner in Fair Nude
- Covergirl Lipstick in Honeyed
- Gerard Cosmetics Buttercream Lipgloss
I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial, and have a great Valentine's Day! I love you all!