Friday, April 3, 2015

White Dress and Playin' With The New Cam


"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself."
-George Bernard Shaw

Hey guys! Today I went to lunch with one of my best friends, Kathryn, and we decided to just play around with my new camera. I wasn't planning on doing an outfit of the day post, but I loved how the pictures turned out, and thought it would be fun to share! Hope you enjoy!

 










Outfit Details
Dress: Gap
Boots: Arturo Chang
Necklaces: Catherine Pepesco
Bangle: (Similar Here)

And a big thanks to my gorgeous photographer, who always looks on point. ;)




  


Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check out all my new videos on my YouTube channel! Let me know what kinds of posts you'd like to see, and till next time...stay amazing!
XoXo,
Steph


Connect With Me!

♡Instagram:


♡Twitter:


♡Email:





No comments:

Post a Comment