Hey guys! In this week's Foodie Friday video I'm showing you how to make these Chocolate Covered Banana Ice Cream Pops. These are one of my new favorite treats for the summer time! It's like a healthy version of a Drumstick. So good. So simple.
Chocolate Covered Banana Ice Cream Pops
- 2 bananas
- 2 dark chocolate bars
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 crushed almonds
- Peel and cut bananas in half.
- Insert Popsicle sticks in round end of the banana.
- Freeze overnight.
- The next day, melt the chocolate on the stove on low.
- Dip bananas in chocolate.
- Roll in coconut and almond. (make sure to dip and roll each banana at a time! the chocolate gets hard quickly!)
- Freeze for another 30 minutes to let the chocolate completely harden.
Thanks for watching! Use the hashtag #beautyfood or tag me on Instagram @beautyandbananas if you try out the recipe!
Connect With Me!