Overnight Oats have been one of favorite breakfasts for busy mornings for a long time! This week I've been making them a lot for golf days because I know I'll be getting up very early! They're so convenient because you just make them the night before, and grab n' go in the morning! It has a great balance of protein, carbs, healthy fats, and fiber to keep you full and give you lots of energy!
This recipe is my basic recipe with a lil' twist on the toppings because I've been craving PB&J like crazy lately! I don't know why... but I just love it!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop Slap Nutrition Cake Batter Protein (optional)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 Tbs. chia seeds
- a few drops of Vanilla Sweet Leaf Stevia
- 1 Tbs. natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbs. strawberry jelly
* Peanut Butter Protein powder would be great too!
- Mix oats and all ingredients (except peanut butter and jelly) together.
- Store in a mason jar or container with lid.
- Refrigerate over night.
- In the morning, stir well. Add a splash more almond milk if needed.
- Top with peanut butter and jelly!
Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you try out the recipe!
Connect With Me!