Friday, January 15, 2016

MY FAVORITE PINKY NUDE LIP COLORS





























Hey guys! Today I'm sharing my current favorite pinky nudes.. Aka the kinda of color I'll never have enough of!

My go to everyday lip product! I keep this in my purse and wear it alone or over any light lipstick! Sheer and moisturizing and a great price at the drugstore.

My fav cooler toned light nude. Perfect for a smokey eye. The formula is creamy and compatible to a high end lipstick

Slightly darker neutral pinky nude- my current everyday natural color!

Super glossy moisturizing formula with a natural, neutral shade.

More of a sheer natural pink. Gives a hint of pink without being too bright!

As you can see this one is nearly gone! It was my first Lipstick Queen color and I'm still obsessed. This color goes with any look from natural to smokey and the sheer formula makes it super wearable.

 Matte and opaque warm medium pink nude.

Light peachy pink nude. This is the perfect matte, warm baby pink lip.

Mauve-neautral pink nude gloss that isn't too sticky and goes with any of these lipsticks!

My favorite pinky nude lip liner that I wear everyday and is also perfect for the "Kylie Jenner" lip look.

I hope this was helpful if you're looking for a new pinky nude lip! Let me know which one you try!
Xoxo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment