Monday, September 28, 2015

#MakeupMonday: Lana Del Rey Inspired Makeup Look + DIY Flower Headpiece












Hey guys! I thought it was about time I did a Lana Del Rey makeup tutorial! She is one of my all time favorite singers and beauty icons.  I love her makeup looks and style. The look I created today is a 60's inspired soft cut crease look with thick winged liner- which you can use for a dressed up look or add the head piece and use it for Halloween.





Enjoy the video:





PRODUCTS USED:

Face:
  • Makeup Forever HD Foundation in #127
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Light 18
  • Makeup Forever HD Translucent Powder


Eyes:



Cheeks:

  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed


Lips:



The Inspiration:









































I hope you all enjoyed this fun makeup tutorial! Let me know what you want to see next!:)
XoXo,
Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment