For this week's #FoodieFriday, I wanted to show you three quick and healthy breakfast recipes all in one video! Every recipe is very simple, healthy, and a good balance of protein, carbs, and healthy fats to keep you satisfied and energized. These are three of my favorites to have in the morning before school, so I hope you all enjoy the video!
Sweet & Savory Ezekiel Toast
- 2 pieces of bread ( I like to use sprouted grain Ezekiel bread)
- 1/2 an avocado
- sliced tomato
- sea salt + pepper
- 1 egg + extra egg whites
- Peanut Butter
Greek Yogurt Parfait
- 1 small container of plain greek yogurt (2/3 cup)
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- a few strawberries, sliced
- Granola (I like all of the KIND granolas!)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 small container of greek yogurt (2/3 cup)
- 1/2 almond milk
- 1 Tbs. chia seeds
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Vanilla stevia drops, to taste (add vanilla extract if you use plain stevia)
Mix all ingredients and refrigerate in a mason jar overnight!
I hope you all enjoyed these three healthy breakfasts, let me know if you try them out and tag me on Instagram @beautyandbananas!