Friday, September 18, 2015

3 Quick & Healthy Breakfasts Video! #FoodieFriday

For this week's #FoodieFriday, I wanted to show you three quick and healthy breakfast recipes all in one video! Every recipe is very simple, healthy, and a good balance of protein, carbs, and healthy fats to keep you satisfied and energized. These are three of my favorites to have in the morning before school, so I hope you all enjoy the video!



Breakfast #1

Sweet & Savory Ezekiel Toast

Savory:
  • 1/2 an avocado
  • sliced tomato
  • sea salt + pepper
  • 1 egg + extra egg whites
Sweet
  • Peanut Butter
  • Banana
  • Honey



Breakfast #2

Greek Yogurt Parfait

  • 1 small container of plain greek yogurt (2/3 cup)
  • 1/2 banana, sliced
  • a few strawberries, sliced
  • Granola (I like all of the KIND granolas!)



Breakfast #3

Overnight Oats
  • 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
  • 1 small container of greek yogurt (2/3 cup)
  • 1/2 almond milk
  • 1 Tbs. chia seeds
  • 1/4 cup blueberries
  • Vanilla stevia drops, to taste (add vanilla extract if you use plain stevia)
Mix all ingredients and refrigerate in a mason jar overnight!

I hope you all enjoyed these three healthy breakfasts, let me know if you try them out and tag me on Instagram @beautyandbananas!
XoXo,
Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment