Sunday, November 22, 2015

Keep Your Nails/Cuticles Soft and Healthy This Winter!






































Hey y'all! Today I'm going to be taking about something that happens to all of us during the colder months- dry cuticiles!!! I know that doesn't sound fun, but it's something we all struggle with! I think keeping your nails and cuticles healthy and soft is really important to feeling confident when rocking those fun nail colors! Recently, I started using the Dermworx MoistureWORX Nail and Cuticle Fortifying Treatment every night and I have seen a huge difference in my nails and cuticles.

I used to get a lot of hang nails and I would always put on hand cream, but it just wasn't cutting it. When I started using the MoistureWORX (which is specifically for cuticles) everynight, my hang nails started to heal and stay away. I like to get my nails done every few weeks, and before I felt like I was paying so much and my nails just not staying how the salon made them look so healthy. Now, I can go longer without getting them done because the nail bed just looks so much healthier!

All I do is squeeze out a tiny but of the nail and cuticle treatment and rub it in between my fingers to warm up the product, then massage it on to my cuticle and nail bed. I like to apply it overnight before bed so it can soak in overnight.

Smooth, moisturized nails are a sign of good health
Healthy nails typically need three products to strengthen, hydrate and protect.  Nail & Cuticle was designed as a convenient 3-in-1 formula to give you the gorgeous nails you want without the hassle of using multiple products. That's what I need. Something simple!

Key features of MoistureWORX Nail & Cuticle Fortifying Treatment include:
  • Keratin Protein to strengthen and fortify nails
  • Beeswax and Shea Butter to hydrate and condition rough, dry cuticles
  • Petrolatum and Vitamins A, C & E to protect against drying and irritating environmental factors
  • - See more at: http://www.dermworx.com/shop-now/moistureworx-trade-nail-and-cuticle-fortifying-treatment?gclid=CMLtmMK-n8kCFQeKaQodyLEC-A#sthash.vjNnTULj.dpuf

I hope you guys try out this product if you have the same struggle as I do with dry cuticles! Now time for some fun holiday nail colors! ;)
xoxo, 
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment