Thursday, November 5, 2015

GET THE LOOK: Selena Gomez Flare Cover Magazine Makeup























Hey everyone! Today I have a makeup tutorial for you inspired by one of my favorite celebs! Selena Gomez! Recently she was on the cover of Flare Magazine and I loved her makeup look! I'm loving her new album and I just really admire all she's been through and how she handles everything with class and maturity. If you want so see how I recreated the look, watch the video below!





Products Used:
  • Becca Ombre Nudes Palette
  • Maybelline Master Drama Liquid Liner Pen
  • Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner Pencil in Black
  • Maybelline Full & Soft Mascara
  • Smashbox BB Eyes Concelaer
  • Eyelure Lashes in No. 080
  • Becca Flowerchild Mineral Blush
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed in Opal
  • Kevyn Aucoin Lip Liner in Minimal
  • John Russo Lipstick in “Oh Marie”
  • Not Shown:
  • Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation
  • Kevyn Aucoin Brow Pencil

Thanks for watching!
XoXo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment