Hey everyone! Today I have a makeup tutorial for you inspired by one of my favorite celebs! Selena Gomez! Recently she was on the cover of Flare Magazine and I loved her makeup look! I'm loving her new album and I just really admire all she's been through and how she handles everything with class and maturity. If you want so see how I recreated the look, watch the video below!
- Becca Ombre Nudes Palette
- Maybelline Master Drama Liquid Liner Pen
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner Pencil in Black
- Maybelline Full & Soft Mascara
- Smashbox BB Eyes Concelaer
- Eyelure Lashes in No. 080
- Becca Flowerchild Mineral Blush
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed in Opal
- Kevyn Aucoin Lip Liner in Minimal
- John Russo Lipstick in “Oh Marie”
- Not Shown:
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation
- Kevyn Aucoin Brow Pencil
Thanks for watching!