Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Holy Grail Beauty Products!
























Hey guys! I'm back with another beauty post, and today I wanted to talk about my holy grail products. These are the products that I "can't live without" and are a part of my daily routine! I'll be talking about everything from foundation to lipgloss to dry shampoo! Watch the video to hear more about each product!





Products Mentioned:
  • Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation
  • Kat Von D Lock It Concealer
  • Smashbox BB Eyes Concealer
  • Makeup Forever HD Translucent Setting Powder
  • Kevyn Aucoin Precision Brow Pencil
  • Too Faced Lemon Drop Shadow Insurance
  • Becca Ombre Nudes Palette
  • Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner Pencils 
  • Maybelline Master Graphic Liquid Liner
  • Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara
  • Kevyn Aucoin Lash Curler
  • Nars Laguna Bronzer
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
  • Tarte Exposed Blush
  • Becca Flower Child Blush
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecters Pressed and Poured in Opal
  • Kevyn Aucoin Minimal Lip Liner
  • Lipstick Queen Pinky Nude Sinner
  • Lipstick Queen Saint Bare Nude
  • Vincent Longo Baci XXX Perfect Shine Lipgloss
  • Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte
  • Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you found some new beauty products to try!
XoXo,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment