Saturday, December 5, 2015

HOLIDAY MAKEUP | GOLD SMOKEY EYE & RED LIPS




Today I'm sharing my first holiday makeup look of the year! I decided to create a classic red lip with a soft gold smokey eye. I think doing a soft smokey eye looks softer and more festive than just a simple matte eye and black winged liner. At least in my opinion! ;) This look is perfect for a holiday party or anytime you want to feel festive. For day time, feel free to pair the eye look with a nude lip for a more natural look! 

I really had a lot of fun with this video, so I hope you guys will try it! Check out my video below for a  step-by-step tutorial on how to get the look...





PRODUCTS USED:
Goldfaden Vital Boost
Goldfaden Bright Eyes
Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water
Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation
Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme in Cashmere
Smashbox BB Eyes Concealer in Light
BeautyBlender Sponge
Urban Decay Naked Powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Kevyn Aucoin Bronzing Veil in Tropical Days
Tarte Amazonia Clay Blush in Natural Beauty
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Poured in Opal
Smash box Always Sharp Lip Liner in Crimson
Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipstick in Siren in Scarlet
DUO Lash Adhesive
Ardell Individual False Lashes

EARRINGS- from Aldo (shop here.)
Check out my Holiday Red Lip Guide for more lipstick options!



MORE PICTURES OF THE LOOK






Thanks for stopping by!
Xoxo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment