Wednesday, January 20, 2016

AFTERSHAVE AS A PRIMER?! | NIVE MEN'S POST AFTERSHAVE BALM REVIEW/ WEAR TEST |




Hey guys! Today I'm reviewing a product you may be a little surprised to hear about... it's the NIVEA Men's Sensitive Post Shave Balm. Yes, you read it right- aftershave. No, I am not shaving my  face like a man. This products has lately had quite the buzz in the beauty community as being used a foundation primer! Nikki Tutorials first raved about it, and since everything she says is basically factual when it comes to makeup... I had to give it a try. One of the main ingredients in the Post Shave Balm is Glycerin, which is an ingredient that helps products stick to the skin. Therefore, making your foundation last! It's also formulated for sensitive skin, so you don't need to worry about it breaking you out. 

I will say, for $5.59 , you can't beat it! It did keep my foundation on and made my skin feel super smooth. You get a very large bottle for the price. I usually use Smashbox Photofinish primer, which is $39. I love that I now have a cheaper primer that makes my foundation last just as long.

I decided to try out this product and film a "throughout the day" test to see how my foundation wore. Watch the video below to see my first impressions and how it made my foundation last:





Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you try this AFTERSHAVE as a primer! It still sounds crazy, but hey! It works!
Xoxo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment