Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats


Overnight Oats have been one of favorite breakfasts for busy mornings for a long time! This week I've been making them a lot for golf days because I know I'll be getting up very early! They're so convenient because you just make them the night before, and grab n' go in the morning! It has a great balance of protein, carbs, healthy fats, and fiber to keep you full and give you lots of energy!

This recipe is my basic recipe with a lil' twist on the toppings because I've been craving PB&J like crazy lately! I don't know why... but I just love it!



Peanut Butter & Jelly Overnight Oats

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
  • 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 scoop Slap Nutrition Cake Batter Protein (optional)
  • 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1-2 Tbs. chia seeds
  • a few drops of Vanilla Sweet Leaf Stevia
  • 1 Tbs. natural peanut butter
  • 1 Tbs. strawberry jelly 

* Peanut Butter Protein powder would be great too!

Steps:
  1. Mix oats and all ingredients (except peanut butter and jelly) together.
  2. Store in a mason jar or container with lid.
  3. Refrigerate over night.
  4. In the morning, stir well. Add a splash more almond milk if needed.
  5. Top with peanut butter and jelly!
  6. Enjoy!




Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you try out the recipe! 
XoXo,
Stephanie


Connect With Me!

♡Instagram:

♡Twitter:

♡Email:







1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I think the Greek yogurt and chia seeds would taste great!

    ReplyDelete